|9:00a - 11:00a|
Level 3 Hybrid
Level 1 Hybrid
Level 2 Hybrid
Chair Yoga Hybrid
Level 2 Hybrid
|6:00p - 7:30p|
Level 2 Hybrid
Pricing Options: Single Class=$15, Starter=$55/4cl/mo, Standard=$88/8cl/mo, Unlimited=$109/mo
Level 1: This class is for students new to yoga, with limited experience in yoga asana and/or those just beginning a physical workout program. The emphasis is on structure and alignment of the standing poses, forward bends and simple inversions. Good basics class for practitioners of all levels needing modifications for physical limitations or injuries.
Level 2: This class is for students with a well-established shoulderstand/Salamba Sarvangasana. Great “yoga techie” class for the practitioner looking for a deeper understanding of asana technique. Simple backbends, twists, and inversions are emphasized including introduction of Sirsasana/headstand. A more intermediate approach to structure and alignment is taken, Pranayama/breath work is introduced.
Level 3: This class is for the more intermediate to advanced student. Advanced twists, backbends, , and seated extensions along with a well-established inversion practice, including Sirsasana/headstand, Sarvangasana/shoulderstand, arm balances. Pranayama/breath work is emphasized and yogic philosophy is introduced.
Iyengar yoga is practiced without shoes so prepare to be barefoot. Wear comfortable, non-binding clothing – best if the teacher can see how you are standing and moving, so leggings/capris are a good choice.
We suggest props at home include a high-quality mat, 2 blankets, a set of cotton straps and a couple of blocks to help students get the most out of their practice. Precise words, props, and teacher demonstrations help facilitate learning for people of all ages and physical abilities. You can find more information on our New Students/FAQ page.
Please choose from the following options. You will be taken to our student registration desk at MindBodyOnline.
- New Student Only 10 Class Pass = $55/mo
- Starter membership (up to 4 classes per month) = $55/mo
- Auto-renew Starter membership (up to 4 classes per month) = $51
- Standard membership (up to 8 classes per month) = $88/mo
- Auto-renew Standard membership (up to 8 classes per month) = $79/mo
- Monthly Unlimited membership (unlimited classes per month) = $109/mo
- Auto-renew Monthly Unlimited membership (unlimited classes per month) = $99/mo
Of course, you’ll also still have the option of saving even more by purchasing one of our longer-term membership options:
- Semi-annual membership (unlimited classes for 6 months) = $650/6 months
- Annual membership (unlimited classes for 1 year) = $1100/12 months
Membership Purchases cannot be combined with other offers, transferred, or extended.
Refund Policy: No refunds on Membership purchases. Extenuating circumstances on approval of San Marcos Yoga Director.