San Marcos Yoga Holiday Schedule
Monday 12/24 one class only 9am All Levels (no 5:15p class)
Tuesday 12/25 Closed for Christmas
Monday 12/31 Closed for New Year’s Eve
Tuesday 1/1/19 one class only 9am All Levels (no 5p class)
All other classes ongoing.
Intro / L 1
Intro / Lv 1
Intro / Lv 1
Intro / L 1
- Intro/Level 1 = This class is for students new to yoga, with limited experience in yoga asana and/or those just beginning a physical workout program. The emphasis is on structure and alignment of the standing poses, forward bends and simple inversions. Good basics class for practitioners of all levels needing modifications for physical limitations or injuries.
- Level 1-2 = This class is for students with more experience in yoga asana. A more intermediate approach to structure and alignment is taken. Simple backbends and inversions are emphasized, including Sarvangasana/shoulderstand.
- Level 2 = Great “yoga techie” class for the practitioner looking for a deeper understanding of asana technique. Inversions are emphasized, including introduction of Sirsasana/headstand.
- Level 2-3 = This class is for the student with a well-established inversion practice, including Sirsasana/headstand and Sarvangasana/shoulderstand.
If you are a new student, please arrive 15 minutes early for a bit of paperwork. Iyengar yoga is practiced without shoes so prepare to be barefoot. Wear comfortable, non-binding clothing – best if the teacher can see how you are standing and moving, so leggings/capris are a good choice.
We provide very high-quality mats, blankets, straps and blocks to help students get the most out of their practice. (Feel free to bring your own mat if you like.) Precise words, props, and teacher demonstrations help facilitate learning for people of all ages and physical abilities. You can find more information on our New Students/FAQ page.
Please choose from the following options. You will be taken to our student registration desk at MindBodyOnline.
- New Student Only 10 Class Pass = $55/mo
- Starter membership (up to 4 classes per month) = $55/mo
- Auto-renew Starter membership (up to 4 classes per month) = $51
- Standard membership (up to 8 classes per month) = $88/mo
- Auto-renew Standard membership (up to 8 classes per month) = $79/mo
- Monthly Unlimited membership (unlimited classes per month) = $109/mo
- Auto-renew Monthly Unlimited membership (unlimited classes per month) = $99/mo
Of course, you’ll also still have the option of saving even more by purchasing one of our longer-term membership options:
- Semi-annual membership (unlimited classes for 6 months) = $650/6 months
- Annual membership (unlimited classes for 1 year) = $1100/12 months
Membership Purchases cannot be combined with other offers, transferred, or extended.
Refund Policy: No refunds on Membership purchases. Extenuating circumstances on approval of San Marcos Yoga Director.